Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
November Fiesta
6 Posts
Bit more info for you here!

http://www.realbenidorm.net/fiestas2.html

If you want some peace & quiet at night then dont stay in the Old Town during Fiestas as this is really where all the activities are based, so on this visit i'd stick with the Rincon/Levante areas. At other times of the year then yes, i'd give the Old Town area a try as it will be more peacefull then!

Best Regards - Taggy
Thanks for that taggy, is there anything you'd recommend thats not to be missed? we will be arriving early sunday morning and leaving wednesday morning so hope we dont miss the best bits!
every day during the fiesta, a banger firework display at 2pm , plaza triangular , every day starting 6pm carnival parades through old town , these are spanish times of course , so should say around these times , :cheers
essexgurl wrote:
Thanks for that taggy, is there anything you'd recommend thats not to be missed? we will be arriving early sunday morning and leaving wednesday morning so hope we dont miss the best bits!

I've not got a list of whats happening for the 2010 Fiesta yet, but here's a link to last years so will give you a flavour of what to expect!

http://www.benidorm-spotlight.com/news/2009/beni_fiesta_281009.htm

However if you are leaving on Weds morning unfortunately you will miss the Biggest of the Firework displays which will be on that evening! Also on the Thursday is the unofficial British Fancy Dress!

Best Regards - Taggy
Thats great, thanks for all the info guys, really looking forward to it :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.