Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi sandeel, as you know we stay at these apartments and not once were we bothered by the time share people.
They are still available to book through Thomson and independently through other agents until at least April next year.
We were told by a time share owner that only a couple of apartments have been renovated so far, with this in mind I can't see that they would be able to sell them very easily as although the grounds are lovely the rooms need an urgent update. Maybe they will become all timeshare but I can't see it happening in the near future.

PS Glad you had a good time....Caz
hi caz,we went there for the 90 min talk just out of intrest as one of the timeshare reps said it is now being renovated,the bar area has been done up and there was work going on around the pool by the bar not very nice for the people that were led there,also the rep said all rooms that now face this bar pool area are now only for club members,tour operators can now only use the left handside as you come out through reception.
we were then taken to one of the renovated rooms,which i must say was very nice and i think anyone that has stayed there would agree,i did take some photos of the rooms but dont think you can put pics on here,the reason i put the post up was to see if anyone has bought into this timeshare, but the rep insist's it's not timeshare lol they offerd it to us for 3 grand and wanting a grand deposit there and then,no thankyou,would be a shame if the only way in the future to stay here was timeshare,lets hope that people dont get sucked in.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.