Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I belive its Thomas Cook- they have a big contract year round with Ocean Village and I know they do the Glasgow- Heraklion flights for Ocean Village- Checking on the LGW website- only Easyjet(highly unlikely) Thomsonfly(that flight is for their passengers) and Thomas Cook Operate to HER on a Thursday from Gatwick- departure is showing as 0705- Sorry I cannot be more specific- "Mike Bravo" seems to work for Thomas Cook and he may be able to confirm this information when he visits HT next.
thanks BY-TOM-AMM-FCA think your on the right track had a nod elsewhere that this was the case , manythanks D
Thomas Cook do the Gatwick-Heraklion flights for Ocean Village. They use either Thomas Cook and Thomsonfly for all of their flights to Heraklion and Palma.
does anyone know please who ocean village are using to fly to barbados from gatwick to join the ship. thanks.
zeusy14,

Thomas Cook (normally) or Thomsonfly,

Darren
so does that mean it will have the new 33 inch seat pitch, or are they using older planes, thanks darren.
zeusy14,

They use their standard aircraft so 33" seat pitch. They are chartered to operate the flights for Ocean Village so no different than a regular flight. Refer to the Thomas Cook thread for more details.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.