Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
october deals
16 Posts
Im looking too!!! Want to go to Hisaronu on 19th, 20th or 21st Octfor a week, but it is so expensive. Cheapest ive found is £250 self catering for a week, but there is 4 of us, so thats a grand. Cant stretch to that, just recovering from this holiday, only back yesterday!!

Flights are really expensive on their own, its cheaper to get a package.

All agents Ive rang have said its cos its half term and the prices are so much.
Gutted!!!! I will keep looking tho, if you see any let me know!!!

sue :(
Just looked on icelolly.com for your week and they start b and b from 164.

its a start, have a peek yourself as of course i didnt know your airport.

regards

Daz
Thanks for that Daz. I saw one one ice lolly too, it was showing for £138 for 1 week b and b from Gatwick, but when I rang up, it is actually £250!!!

I wish agents would advertise prices which are real, and not then saying, well you have to add this and this and it ends up double the advertised price. Its just to get you on the phone!!!

Will keep looking. Want to pay bout £180 max for 1 week bed and breakfast, cos we will not use the accommodation as we want to stay with the family we just stayed with in July, but its cheaper to book a package than flight only. The cheapest flights I have found have been £200
:D
I've been looking for October half term too but have found nothing yet, especially taking into account regional airports (EMA). :cry:

All made even worse by my father having an "0" birthday during half term & I don't feel like I can miss it (guilt trip).........Turkey V's dad's birthday, tough decision!
Must admit my daughter was trying to find an August flight for a week. We found sevearal "cheap" flights advertised but as soon as you ring the price has doubled!!! It doesn't seem fair they can get away with it. Their website shows flights £128 for the days you put in but of course you have to phone then funnily enough that flight price has gone!!
Ive found First Choice the worst for doing this,advertise a late deal 2 sharing for £90 when you follow it through works out £250 each,thought they were putting a stop to this!!.
:D Go onto thompsons auction site http://www.thomson.co.uk theres loads off good deals on at moment for Turkey.

We have used them before just take a look maybe there is something for you on there. :lol:
well the best I can find for 19th October for 1 week is this deal.

1 week all inclusive staying at the Pink Palace in Hisaronu for
£319.00 all in.

or

7 nights at the Magico Bronzo All inclusive from 19.10.07 for £315 pp
ive went here last year in October and it was vile!!! Would only pay £200+ for this one.
Not bad, but I still want cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:
Going all inclusive?

I wouldnt go any less than 5* to Turkey, herd too many bad reports.

wgipk.
We have done all all inclusive a few times in Turkey. Many of the 4 star star ones such as the Belcekiz Beach are fabulous. the Pink palace is ok even at £300 it is only coming out at just over £35 more than just a flight, so you get what you pay for.
For us, its just a matter of getting there, with a transfer thrown in, the free drinks are good at these cheaper hotels, and the food is ok just not 4 star. Its only a last minute bargain so we dont care where we stay as long as we have a base in Hisaronu.
8)
Most important part here is where your flying from, Then where your going to, Half term varies in all 4 countries in the Uk, Without these vital parts it's highly unlikely that anyone can help you that much, I have been in October a total of 5 times in 4 years, I have booked early with Thompson 10th to 17th October Price £540 for 4 people in Pinewood Appartments Icmeler, Last year, Again last year in October I booked with Goldtrail 23rd to 30th Price £272 for 2 people B&B Grand saral Hotel on a late deal.
we got an excellent package deal for this oct although its on 15th for a week only paid £312 for 3 of us staying at kleopatre apts in icmeler, we booked it with portlands

i have stayed in the pink palace and its horrendous ,1 of the worse all incs ive stayed ,wouldnt recommend it to anyone
We would travel from Gatwick, Luton, Stansted or Birmingham.

I know the pink palace does not have good reviews, but as Ive said its only a base, and the price is as cheap as a flight!!!
We met friends last week in Hisaronu who were staying there and said it was ok, but they ate out every night, they paid about £400 for 2 weeks, so tehy could afford to. Just used it as a bed for the night, and drinks while they were there.

I would like to ideally pay no more than £200 each b and b for a week.
If anyone sees anything, please let me know
Thanks!
Sue
hi susan i paid 204 each from gatwick going to club atrium sc but leaving a 15th october with thomas cook online - i agree with you with the flight only it was working out over 400 with transfers and accommodation. i also got insurance online for a fiver.
sorry didnt read that you wantd to go to Hisaronu !!! Atrium is marmaris
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.