Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
the Levante Club Apartments are nice...pop into the queen mary across the road for a great breakfast.
thanks!!!

off to bed for 3 hours kip!! :)
Hi englishdad ... shame you didn't find us sooner and have a bit more time for a browse, as we probably already have all the info you need here in the forum about things to do, places to eat, theme parks, your apartment complex, etc. But you best get off and have a kip or you could be here all night researching. Hope you have a good trip and a great holiday.

David :wave
Thanks David.......not got to bed yet so if you have any last minute tips, feel free.....

I wish I'd done this earlier too, isn't hindsight a wonderful thing! :)
Hiya with the ages your children are I would say that you won't have to search for entertainment as it really is all around you.

I would highly recommend going to Aqualandia and to save some money look out for the decent money saving flyers that are usually lying on the ground outside of the park.

And another tip..no you still can't drink the water so avoid that :D

Have a fantastic time :)
just a quick thought englishdad if your not away yet , ive heard one of the triangle of pubs just down from your Apartments (1 min walk) does some shows for the kids.

have a great time , and lut us know how you got on.

tartanscone.
hope your having fun and let us all know how it went :) :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.