Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
You should be okay, just dont appear the worried tourist and dont walk around any different to how you would at home. Ensure you get your bearings from the front of the station after being dropped off [study your map on the coach] and walk confidently to your hotel. Keep bags in eyesight.

At that time, there should still be plenty of people around in the same scenario anyway, and I do find that theres a little more scare mongering about travel to Italy than there needs be. Never had a problem in all honesty.

Enjoy your trip.
the same rules apply - look confident, stick out your chest and no one will bother you!
You should be absolutely fine. There's more chance of something unforseen happening near one of the tourist attractions whilst dithering, but as I've been told, a city is a city. Rome isn't any different to wandering around any other capital city when it comes to those sorts of issues.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.