Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Are you seeking advice or just telling us of your very unsatisfactory experience?

Our members will be able to give you an opinion on what you should do, or you may wish to get some FREE legal advice.

Solicitors Simpson Millar are a company that may be able to assist you. Have a look here for details.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=147960

Should you decide to contact them please tell them you have been referred to them from HT. In my own opinion OLA have treated you in an abominable manner and you should be recompensed.

fwh
I agree - you really ought to take action against them.

But in the meantine, we already have a long thread about this sort of treatment from Ola and it would be more helpful for potential future victims if this was added to it rather than start a new one.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=135940
As I think, the OP is hoping for assistance with a complaint then their post is ok in this forum.
that's true but a link back to this from the main thread would be useful!
I have now linked to this thread in the other Ola topic.

luci :wave
Thanks Luci. :tup

Steve it would have been ok for you to link to this thread also :tup
we had the same with ola. booked a hotel to find out it had been over booked. bit of a long story to sum it up 1week 2 hotels 3rooms and 3days of holiday lost. put a complaint in and had nothing just sent it of to abta.

OLA holidays crap crap crap
Has anybody else had any problems with Ola? We met lots of people at our hotel that we were moved to that had, One poor holiday maker had just suffered the loss of his wife and decided to take all his family to the place that he and his wife holidayed every year, when they arrived again Ola hadnt booked them in. I have been on the Holiday watchdog website and read similar tales dating back as far as 2006! How if they are Abta registered are they able to get away with this ??? We cannot afford a solicitor so any free help or advice would be invaluable as they are just not offering us our money back.
If you have a look at the link I have posted - http://www.on-holiday-claims.co.uk/ - you can obtain some FREE legal advice. If you have a case then I believe they will handle it on a no win no fee basis.

Please ensure you tell them you have been directed to them by Holiday Truths

fwh
Ola Holidays, What an absolute nightmare, I booked and paid in full using visa credit card in May 2010 for all inclusive holiday to Turkey. Ola Holidays took my payment then in July notified me that my flight (Ola Holiday had booked) had gone bust (Gold Trail flight). Ola Holidays offered me an alternative flight for £400.00 extra, I declined their offer. I requested a full refund in July 2010 and I was told I would receive my refund within 60 - 90 days, this is now towards the end of November 2010 (around 130 days) and I have still not received any of my money refunded. I have complained to ABTA, ATOL and Barclaycard and have had minimal to No assistance from any of these. I have raised complaints with ABTA and Barclaycard (both are currently investigating my complaint), to date 25th Nov 2010 still no joy and no refund at all. BEWARE - AVOID OLA HOLIDAYS. Ola Holidays customer aftercare is Rubbish. Ola Holidays have claimed that ATOL claim forms are incorrectly filled in, but do not bother to contact you, they claim they tried to call my on the phone, but they did not call - no missed calls.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.