Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
hi welcome

if you haven read them yet the members reports for this hotel can be found HERE

wizard
hi

we stayed last sept

there are 3 pools & you have to pay for loungers around both. you get charged for am & pm. we only used them once as we had a roof terrace so sunbathed there

the apart we had wasn't modern, but it had everything we needed, including a complimentary bottle of wine!
and a washing machine which was very handy
anything specific you need to know let me know
Hiya we stayed there 2 years ago, the apartments are really nice and have everything you need and are kept nice and clean. The only problems we found were the walk into the centre of vilamoura, took about 15 minutes and the hill near to the apartments was none to fun in the heat!

Also the old village doesnt have a 24hr reception ot money changing facilities. I had to treck all the way into the centre of vilamoura and take a chance on the place being open just to get some money.

If your looking for a quiet holiday away from it all then its great!
just come back and the apartment was pretty good, the cleaning left a bit to be desired, they would come round as late as 6pm, they missed a few days and the bathroom sink wasnt touched at all. The walk into Vilamoura in the heat is a bit daunting and the hill into the complex was a bit much, but for 4 euros you can cab it, bugger tho if you have to go back in for anything. no money changing facilities on site and the pub was a bit loud some nights, didnt use the pool, used the terrace to sunbathe if not on the beach. The resteraunt was quite nice but you do have to book, all in all a reasonably nice holiday.
We have stayed at the old village on a number of occasions the last time was in April and we love in. we have always had nice apartments but it depents on who you have booked with. You do have to pay for the sunbeds which can work our quite expensive but most apartments have roof terraces or gardens. There is also a road train that takes you to the Marina but is is slow and can take the long way round. if you dont like to walk far you can walk down to the marina (all down hill) and geta taxi home for 5 euro's hope you enjoy youl holidays
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.