Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
olhus de agua
6 Posts
It's two or three miles from Albufeira depending on which bit of the resort and which bit of Albufeira!

It is a bit built up now, with two large hotels having appeared in the past few years. The beach is very nice down at the bottom of the hill about 5 minutes walk from the main road. No parking down there unless you arrive at the crack of dawn. The various websites say it is 600 or 700m from Clube Humbria to the beach so not far at all. But I can't find a map with it marked and it isn't on my map!
cheers for the reply cubsur and thanks for the info
Hi

We went to clube humbria last year, had a fantastic time. If you want any info feel free to PM me

Regards
My friend and I walked it from Old Albufeira - don't ask :rofl
it was bad enough walking from the hotel we stayed in in 2005 to the old town my mate and his wife had to spend 2 hours with the timeshare people locked up in a room just so we could get a lift back to our hotel on there minibus they only let them out because he told them he didnt work and that i payed for the holiday as i felt sorry for him :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.