Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Riu Falasia is a very nice hotel. We stayed there on several occasions while our apartment in Olhos d Agua was being finished. Your right about the building work. But if your facing the sea, it shouldn't be a problem.
Is the 1100 euros for all the family including flights? If so that's an excellent deal. The pool is great and overlooks the sea. The food is not bad either, although it caters more for the German market.
Mick,

Thanks for the reply.

I think I have read you r review in the main hotels reveiw section. Problem is we are going to the apartments rather than the hotel, which I think ytou refer to, although from my memory of that part of Olhos D'Agua, they are right beside each other (although you are not allowed to use the facilties of the hotel)

And no, €1100 is accommodation only, we booked the flights speparately. I could however still change accommodation if I wanted (I need to give two weeks cancelation notice and havent paid anything up front) If i could find something better?

Tried to get the Oceanus again but they want €1600 in August for two weeks and wont even consider a deal even though we have stayed their five times previously, oh well.
I cant think of any other apartments. Most people do mention the Oceanus as being good though. If I had a little more time I could find out for you. I'm over again in 3 weeks. Sorry I cant help further.
Mick,

No problem, thanks anyway, and you do have any other ideas id be pleased to hear them, have a good time while you're there.
Have you tried Style holidays for the Oceanus? I work for them and I know we still have availabilty I can have a look for you. I'm staying there this year too and I went last year!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.