Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Olu Deniz
8 Posts
I'm sure our members will give you lots of feedback regarding Olu Deniz but also have a browse through our many resort reports for this area by Clicking Here

It's been 20 years since I was there and it was only a tiny place then. :sun2
Olu Deniz is a brilliant place for a holiday. You are surrounded by mountains and the sea is a beautiful blue. All the hotels and restaurants have lush gardens and it is spotlessly clean. Its very chilled out and relaxed. Its has numerous bars and restaurants and we have never had a bad meal. Its quite hard to put it all into a couple of sentences but you really will enjoy it. Have a look at the link below, which is our favour bar, the Buzz Roof Top cocktail bar. See the web cam

The trips etc I would highly recomment are
Salkikent (The Gorge)
Turtle beach/Mud Baths
Paragliding off Mount Babadag
White Water Rafting
But there are lots more equally enjoyable.

http://www.buzzbeachbar.com/
were off to olu deniz resort this thursday, 1st time to turkey,..cant wait..... will post a report on our return.
I have been 3 times to Olu Deniz and loved it, We tried Marmaris but it was a dissapointment. I have a daughter 2 friends and a cousin who I recommended Olu Deniz to and they are all on their second return this year. We are cruising this year but are already looking at Olu Deniz for next May. It has everything you could want in a holiday, sun, sand, excellent food friendly people and its all reasonably priced. You definately wont be dissapointed. Dont miss the jeep safari.
We went to Olu Deniz the first week in may staying at the Olu Deniz Resort hotel we hadn't been to turkey before and had a lovely time. The area was lovely the only thing i would suggest is getting some of the beach shoes that alot of the shops sell, they are a sort of lycra material which fits tightly round the top of the foot with a thick rubber sole and are ideal for the beach as it is very pebbly, OUCH !!! we didnt realise and wish we had bought some !! There are lots of companys offering lots of different trips. We went on the truck safari which we booked with the rep so you can probably get it cheaper with a local company, and on the six island boat trip with a local company which left from the beach and cost £6 each including a nice lunch. We also caught the local bus to go to kayakoy an spent a few hours walking round the ghost village.
hi WHITTY
just to let you know there is a fantastic baby hire service run by english girls with mainly english equipment in hisaronu which services olu as you have no allowances for infants on flights

http://www.hisaronu.co.uk/traveltots/index.htm
i have used this service it is great :sun2
Thanks for that maverick57uk, I've had a quick look at the website, looks really good.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.