Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I'd suggest C'an Pastilla as it's very close to the airport - roughly 5/10 mins or so.

http://www.alpharooms.com have the Marina Luz Hotel showing as being available for one night 7th April Half Board £36.57 for the 2 of you. It also gets good reviews Click Here to view reviews

Alternately you could stay in Palma itself as it also is near to the airport alpharooms also have availability for Palma.
I wasn't allowed to book for only 1 night...

So still looking.
there are alot or riu hotels in Playa de Palma - no more than a 10 minute drive to the airport - really well sign posted and there are regular buses etc too - we stayed in the Playa Park All inclusive but there are lots of others in the same group in PDP - you can book online at http://www.riu.com and pay when you get there - some of the hotels are aimed at business travellers so i will be amazed if one night is not an option!!
Just had a quick look out of curiosity and the Playa Park is 100 Euro's All inclusive for the two of you in one room on that date - and the Concordia is coming up at 76 Euro's Half board -
Take no notice of the 8am start time for breakfast, when we left early they did an early start for early flier just check with reception..

hope this is of some use!!! :lol:
Why not stay in Palma, the Hostal Terminus Tel: +34 (0) 971 750 014 it is circa 50 euros for a double, is situated in the Plaza De Espana and from there you can catch the Airport Bus no 1 at 1.80euros or if leave too early take a taxi.

Good luck, you should not have too much problem with finding a reasonable hotel in Palma.

Dave
Thanks to all of you who were kind enough to post information.

I finally succeeded in overrriding alpharooms desire to have me book for a week and got the 1 night we needed :bow

:thanks again to everybody - it's been 40 years since we last visited Majorca so it will be a new adventure for us.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.