Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Welcome newman8326 ... you can read more of our members' experiences of Holiday Gems by clicking HERE for our 4 page topic about the company.

David :wave
Generally, if you book and pay for a flight only online - you should receive an e-ticket by return email. Usually, you will get an email confirmation with your Booking Reference and a separate email with an e-ticket for each passenger.

If you book a package of flight & accommodation, then generally you get a confirmation, flight e-tickets and an accommodation voucher.

Did you receive a confirmation with your booking reference and flight details (flight number, airline etc)?

If so, then check your email inbox to see if you received anything else around the same date. It may be a confirmation with a link to your reservation where you can click and print off your e-tickets. Some companies follow slightly different procedures...

We booked my parents accommodation before with Travel Republic and paid only the deposit. When we paid the final balance, we could go into our booking reservation online to print off the accommodation voucher.

Other companies send you the info automatically. This time we booked our Egypt accommodation online with Sunshine.co.uk and paid the deposit only. We paid the final balance at end of June and they emailed the voucher the same day they took the final payment.

We booked our flights direct with Egyptair and paid in full. We got an immediate confirmation plus a separate email with our e-tickets.

If you have a booking confirmation, best suggestion would be to print everything off and take it to the airport with you so they can locate your reservation. Did you have to provide your passport numbers in advance? There should be a reservation held with the airline too, so you could always check with them directly.
Also check your 'junk' email box. My Sister in law didn't think she had her Easyjet confirmation until I checked her junk email box and there it was.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.