Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I've flown with Onur Air a couple of times and as far as i'm aware their seat belts are no different from other charter airlines . I think that most airlines carry seat belt " extenders " for larger passengers if required .
hi there

I take that size and the seat belt just about fits you can get those extra bits if need be I dont mind wearing that if needs must as once I so a large man say 4 xl that so no to one and he sat squashed in his seat
I know you thinking everyone be looking but I looked at this man even more and thought hes daft

dont panic relax and if u need the extra there no name on it
enjoy your hols
Every airline are required to carry seatbelt extensilns, just ask the stewardess for one and you will be alright . Dont worry enjoy your holiday.

Bluepeterno1
Thanks Everyone its only 12 hours till i leave now so ill soon find out
Youve all made me feel miles better now
Thanks again
A large Rum and Coke or two will make you feel better an hour before your flight
:D Just relax and have a great holiday :D
Its the food tray I always have trouble with, as I am larger I always end up with my food on an angle as the food tray sits on my belly :lol:
colette - on our flight last year there was a large gentleman and the stewardess brought him a tray from the galley that he could put on his lap and he didn't have to use the pull-down tray. It may be worth asking.
ahh thanks prawn for that :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.