Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Onur Air
7 Posts
Hi

My family and I are not long back from Turkey and we flew Onur from Belfast and Back. Have to say that I had also read bad reports before going and was a bit worried. As it turned out the flights both ways were fine. Very smooth flights. Yes they have a bad rep but we found them fine for a budget airline. Seats were comfy enough. The only thing is the prices were very expensive on the flights so I would advise you to take some water if you can and some sarnies if you have no flight meals. There was the usual lack of communication from the captain as to where we were etc but not a big deal. The biggest problem I can see with Onur is delays , they seem to be prone to delays. The plane we were on was an Airbus 300. It seems to be hit and miss as to the cabin crew but the crew on both our flights were visible at all times and pleasant enough allowing for the language barrier.
Hope this helps
only used them once and had no genuine complaints.
Yes the in flight service is not so good, yes there is no entertainment but the aircraft was fairly new and clean etc. flights both ways on time (ish).
I would use them again with no hesitation.
Travelled with them in June,no complaints.Booked to fly with them again next year for June and September.
We have flown with onur maybe a dozen times always the friday 11.00, onur380/379 flight manchester
Got to say havnt had a problem apart from the odd small delay on any of them in fact next years 3 trips are already booked
Peli
I've flown with them and Thomas Cook and they beat Thomas Cook hands down! I will always try to use them first.
flown with them twice, other than the seats being quite small, they were fine.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.