Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Onur Air
6 Posts
I have used this turkish airline and it was fine.Has no movie so you need something to keep yourself occupied.Soft drinks were free.It takes about 4 and1/4 hours from Newcastle.

Norman and Diane :D
I have also used this airline and they are like the turkish no frills airline if you like. The staff were fine and the food was okay if you like turkish meals the desert was a bit too sweet. No in flight radio/tv but, we had books with us so, no problem passing time. Jacqui
We've travelled with them a few times, basic budget airline, no entertainment, but the crews are friendly. The food is typical airline fare but an improvement on when you used to get a cardboard box with salad in it. Cheap, cheerful, and you get what you pay for. Also the beer on board is Efes :D
we have also used onur air a few times without any problems, my fc july flight has just been cancelled and i have rebooked with onur air. the food is fine and better than some uk co's, ive also travelled with h4u and the apt was ok
i flew with them last year with holidays 4u, flight was fine , meal not nice and yes you do not have entertainment...i also stayed in hisaronu , fab resort and the h4u reps were brilliant, very helpful and lots of local knowledge :D
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.