Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Opodo
5 Posts
Most airlines now use e-tickets, very few use paper tickets. It is becoming the norm in travel.

You'd have to check your policy regarding cancellation as they all vary slightly.

Virgin's rules are 23 kgs of baggage per passenger. Not sure why Opodo have only 20kg - maybe it is a standard condition on their booking.
Hi,

We have just booked flights thru Opodo to Florida for next August flying with Virgin. I have got an e`mail confirmation from Opodo with reference number etc on it. Please could someone tell me if this is the e`ticket, not had or used one of these before so really don`t know.

Many thanks
Yep that's all you need - take a print of the e ticket confirmation with you and present it with your passports at check in. Done it loads of times myself with no problem.
I've been looking for flights from Stansted to Monastir for April and Travel Supermarket showed flights with both BA and Tunisair on the date I wanted via Opodo. As to the best of my knowledge neither of these airlines fly from Stansted I double checked and found they were actually from Gatwick and Heathrow respectively. Opodo didn't know why TS were showing them from Stansted so it's back to the drawing board :roll:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.