America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Can't tell you about the resort but the area is very nice and very central. My villa is about a mile further up from Orange Lake.

Some good restaurants and a Publix, Sport Bar and so nearby-Disney just 4 miles.
Going to Orlando next week ,staying at Orange Lake its our 4th time
to stay there its really great with so much to do and close to all the
attractions,also if there,s a golfer in the family this resort is a bonus.
Happy Holiday,s :wave :wave :fly :sun
Ann
Hi Ann

Perhaps you could be the first member to post a review HERE? :wink:

Pippy :D
I'm going next week too-I'll give you a wave-Lindfields is less than 5 mins away
Alison
lots of new developments at Orange Lake since our last visit
will do report on our return, June 2nd
Ann
Hi ALISON
We go next Thusday 10th flying from Gatwick with Virgin,
1st week at a villa in Chatham Park then 2 weeks at
Orange Lake,have a great time
Ann :lol: :wave :wave
still trying to pack-but my bathroom decided to spring a leak-under the floorboards-as usual.

Still come Thurs -this will all be an unpleasant dream.
alison,are you on the the same flight next thursday?
Virgin from Gatwick
Ann
I wish-it was TCD for me!
Nightmare coming back. Flight delayed 9 hours and not enough food/blankets at Sanford for over 500 stranded passengers.

Although-if I thought that was a nightmare-you should have seen my house when I got back-dust everywhere from removal of brick fireplace-but at least bathroom was repaired and looked great.

Me-I just turned straight around and booked into a travelodge for two nights till I felt strong enough to cope with the mess at home.

Holidays-who'd have'em???
Has anyone got any info on this place as i will be holidaying there next year[west village].
I stayed at Orange Lake for a week in July, I'll try and find the time later tonight to do a review.
We had a fantastic time and the resort is fantastic, especially the pools at River Island & the East Village.
You'll really enjoy it!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.