America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
The insurance will be extra and is usually very expensive via a fly/drive. I believe it is cheaper to arrange your own car hire from somewhere like http://www.airline-network.co.uk as their insurance is cheaper.

Hopefully someone who has been more recently will be able to advise you further.

I was going to direct you to the car hire sticky, but there doesn't appear to be one in this forum. If you put Car Hire into the Search facility you will find further information.

luci :wave
I was going to add one Luci (a car hire sticky!) when I first took over the forum but decided against it due to there being so many destinations within the US and possible price differences in car hire at those destinations ;)

Pippy :)
US Rentacar are ome of the cheaper options and you can pick up the car at Sanford airport. Their cheapest option is usually with Budget. Avoid Alamo and Dollar if you can as there are often long queues as most charter companies use them.
Thanks Pippy. :tup I thought there must have been a good reason as most forums have one.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.