America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Guess that depends on how many people that is for? For one or two - it's expensive. For 4 or 5 probably reasonable over peak Easter dates.
Sorry its for four people - 2 adults, 1 teen and 1 child
Can I ask what hotel that is staying in.

Ive been looking for easter 2010 and with virgin staying at the cheapest disney hotel its comming in at £4k. Even if I look at a villa or cheapy hotel its still £3.5k

Thanks
Hi
Sorry thats just the flight and car - villa is about another £1500 but booking that privately
Hi we have booked easter 2010 with virgin 2 adults 3 children 3 weeks with hire car in a hotel (not a disney one) paid £4400 I think that was a good deal :cheers
I guess that isn't the best price but not unreasonable for a peak Easter period.

I would expect that they are more interested in selling a package with accommodation than just a fly-drive over that time and therefore the price won't be particularly attractive.

Either way I'm sure that they will sell out over Easter school holidays.

Any flexibility in your dates?
Thanks all - we booked it anyway as I didn't want to be in the same situation as last time when I couldn't get any direct flights on the day we wanted to fly - probably would have got it cheaper if I waited but better to be safe.
Hi guys,

Just booked a flydrive with Jetsave (virgin direct flights) for Easter 2010, flying out 1st April for 4 x adults £1965! I think there are still seats available. Am planning to arrange own accomodation.
I have been quoted with funway holidays but flying with virgin in the quality inn plaza for to adults on the 28th May to June, £1152. The prices have come down considerably since i last went.
I know you said no disney restraunts but if you eat dinner at downtown disney you don't have to pay to get in and these restraunts are cheap so and after you eat you can walk around and look and play with stuff so please don't ignore this it is a great idea
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.