America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Are you going with Cosmos by chance? The Orlando Metropolitan seems to be their cheap lead price hotel in the brochure.

The hotel was formally known as the "I-Drive Inn". You might be able to search review sites for information using the old name.

Never stayed there myself but driven past. I think it is a fairly basic hotel, perhaps great for a base, but I would go open minded.
yes thats the 1 i was thinking off...found a few reports on another forum and seemed to be quite good ...as long as its clean its only somewhere to sleep after all :cheers
I have never stayed there but it is a great location.

I do remember seeing some pictures of when it was the I Drive Inn and it seems that the rooms have been totally transformed (looking at the website). From the outside it still looks like your typical American motel, but inside the rooms definitely look a little more upscale.

As you say, somewhere to rest your heads after a long day at the theme parks. I think you have made a good choice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.