Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Otel.com
11 Posts
Used them once and didn't have any problems
Thanks. Looking at booking a hotel in liverpool for a couple of days in august. Think i'll take the plunge.
Well we went ahead and booked. Got the comfirmation email straight away with all the information on it. Apparently we print it off and take it to the hotel.
I think i will ring the hotel in a couple of weeks to confirm that we are booked in! Hope it's all ok. Got a noveatel with breakfast in liverpool for a great price. It came out £30 less than hotels.com and expedia.
Hotels sometimes don't get the guests details when booked with a third party until 7-14 days before arrival.
Thanks. I'll bear that in mind.
Used them loads and have never had any problems with bookings e.t.c.
Marlou wrote:
Used them loads and have never had any problems with bookings e.t.c.

Thanks. That's reasurring. :) I was just a bit worried, as everyone i mentioned them to, said do you mean hotels.com, as they had never heard of OTEL.COM. :really
I've had many a bargain from them with no problems at all so i'm sure you'll be fine. Go and have a fab time :tup Novotels are great too :D
There's 6% cashback with Topcashback and Quidco.
Al went well with OTEl.COM. They sent us a reminder of our booking a week before check in. Will be using them again :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.