Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
ouli deniz
6 Posts
Tips as in????
I stayed there during May and loved it.
We stayed in block 2 on the top floor - I wouldn't be keen to stay in the basement on either of the blocks as the outlook is not good and you are likely to be bitten.
The only other downside was the breakfast - very poor. Knowing it was mostly British who stayed there, there could have been a better selection of hot food. We had to eat out a few mornings.
I will however probably book there again for next year.

Lisa :)
Ten Top Tips for Olu deniz!

1. Buy a pair of rubber shoes for the beach - beach has painful stones that shift in the waves making it hard to get in or out o sea.
2. Book up the paragliding early in your stay as the weather sometimes delays your schedule trip and if its near the end of your holiday you may miss out.
3. Have a Melon Crush cocktail in the Buzz Rooftop Bar and watch the sun go down.
4. Don't bother to go the the official Blue Lagoon beach. Go past this and walk around the road around the lagoon to either Sugar Beach or a bit further Seahorse beach. Much nicer and no entrance fee. Or get a free lift from either beaches own transfer bus.
5. Go to The Sugar Beach Barbeque night. They had fire dancer there last year she was very good.
6. If you have a special occasion, go for a romantic meal at Sade Residence. Just behind Easy riders.
7. Get the bus up to Hisaronu (or taxi) Recommend the Time Out bar after 10.00! Karaokee but turns into a fun place after the singing stops!
8. Top trip Salkikent Gorge and Trout farm. Very nice
9. All boat trips are good, for something different Carole and Tayfun do one to Gocek Market.
10.It is Possible to hire a speed boat quite cheaply. not actually done that yet but looks OK

As you might be able to tell from the above. We love Olu Deniz
Great tips!

Saklikient Gorge is one of my favourite places- it's spectacular.

For trips, excursions and boats look at http://www.caroletayfun.com - they give 15% discount if you book online. We've used them several times and they are professional and reliable
advise on trips just look around even check up in hisaronu and ovacik they will all pick up from hotels don't just bookfrom the first ones
saklikent,tlos,and yaka park (gorge, ruins,and trout farm ) is truly a great day out
:sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.