Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Owners Direct
5 Posts
Yes, used them for Cala D'Or in October - absolutely no problems. Using them again in May for Costa Azahar.

There is of course always a slight risk when booking independantly but I think as long as you study the details carefully you should have no problems. With Owners Direct you can see how long the owner has been advertising with them.

Don't worry - I am sure it will all be ok.

Pippa
Thanks for that pippa, as u say a slight risk but its always nice to here someone else them has used with no probs,
Ive booked through these too for this year although ive never used them before. The people ive booked with have their own website and its all been done through email, so fingers crossed!
I have also booked with Owners direct for the first time and was very pleased with the response at what is a good price, for a fee they are picking us up at the airport, which is good service. We look forward to Altea in September.

:lol: Dave.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.