Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Booked it anyway :lol:
Going 14th April for 1 week AI.
Don't know where it is but did you get a good deal? :D
Hi Colette, Not bad at all, thanks.

Don't know what the weather will be like, but we can always drown the weather out with the beer. Last time in Icmeler we stayed AI at the L'etoile and enjoyed it very much.
When we get back from this hol. we will only have three weeks to go to the next one in Gumbet. It saves on the £10 visa. :roll:

Anyone else going in April :?:
We have both hotels listed on our review site Click Here to read them.
Ive read both those reviews Glynis, but our is classed as just Oylum Hotel. so don't know which one it is.
I've added the Olyum Hotel as it has 118 rooms and the phone number doesn't match the other 2 hotels.

There is some information HERE which leads me to believe it is separate from the other 2 (how confusing!!)

The one in the above link looks like it's yours as it's 4* AI.
The Oylum we have booked is in You Travel .com and it doesn't look like the one in your link. Unless the photos are different.
What the heck, we've booked it now, and we are going to enjoy it.

Try this link. http://www.bluelinetour.com/hotel.php?id=29
Well you don't spend all your time in the hotel so I wouldn't worry :lol:

Also as you say there is always the Efes which I find very helpfull :lol:

I love Icmeler, I am not there till September so am looking forward to all the reviews to keep me going :D
Hi Glynis,

You have added the Olyum Hotel not the Oylum. So it isn't in alphabetical order in the hotel listings.

Hope you don't mind me picking up on this. :lol:

Marn.
:oops: Oops I usually copy and paste - now I know why :rofl
I'll alter it. Many thanks.

*Edit to say all ship shape now :pele *
Hi Glynis, Ive found the hotel's website after days of looking through the internet.

It is http://www.hoteloylum.com

It shows that the Oylum Hotel and the Oylum Park Hotel are owned by the same people. From what I can gather, the Oylum Gardens is different.

Regards, Marn.
Many thanks have updated the 2 hotels and of course the other one is added so we should, hopefully, be ok now :pele
Will post a report on the Oylum when we get back.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.