Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
ozcan hotel
3 Posts
Right on the beach and not a big place but pool is nice to sit by and is raised up around the bar area

John
John, is there more than one Ozcan Hotel in Turunc?

We haven't been to Turunc for a couple of years but last time we went we stayed at an Ozcan Hotel (booked via Manos) but it wasn't on the sea-front, it was a couple of rows back from the main street.

If you were stood on the main street looking towards the mountains it was at the rear and to the left of The Pelin.

HotChocolate, if that is the one you mean we found it basic but very clean and in a quiet location, just a very short stroll from the beach, bars, restaurants etc.

The staff at the hotel didn't speak much English and weren't particularly friendly(very unusual for Turunc) but we didn't really have any problems with them.

The pool area is small and only one half of it gets the sun at any one time during the day.
We spent most of our 'pool time' at The Pelin (just a few yards up the lane immediately outside the Ozcan front entrance) as it was a lot bigger and the staff very friendly. We have heard that The Pelin has since closed but perhaps another HT member who has been recently can confirm or refute that.

I don't know if you have been to Turunc before but I hope you have the same wonderful holiday we did on our first visit there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.