Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Ozdere
5 Posts
We,ve just come back from Paloma Club sultan. It is a self contained little village but is absolutely fantastic! There are 4 restaurants on site. The main Panarama restaurant is where you have majority of meals but there are 3 others turkish ,italian and seafood which you can visit once per your stay.
It is about 25 min walk to village of Ozdere where there are shops bars and restaurants. The club sultan fully ticked all our boxes. We had fantastic sea views from our room. It is very hilly but you find short cuts. The Infinity pool is heavenly and the other pool good too. Wter slides are good. pedaloes and canoes are free on beach. Always something going on. You won,t be bored. We loved it and are going back next year!!! Just ask if any further questions.
Thanks thats covered most of my worries have a 2 year old will be 3 when we go is there a playground with slides,swings etc very hyperactive little boy I need things to keep him occupied went to hotel turquoise this may alough hotel gorgeous not much for him to do day or evening and want to research this holiday this time
Hi Rachie. Yes there is a dedicated area for small children. Small pool with slides. 3 small childrens fairground rides and swings. If you want to PM me your email address I'll email some photo,s for you. Will put a review on here this weekend. I,m so jealous. We had a great time!!. Ps mini disco for kids both english and international and both good. Will warn you there are loads of steps but when we were there plenty of families with young children who didn,t seem to find it a problem.
Thanks that would be great I cant pm you as its not letting me il keep trying .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.