Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Wizard HT Mod wrote:
Larnaca is on schedule to be handed over in November for opening early next year

From the Cyprus Mail 7/9/08

Larnaca international airport will be completed on schedule in November 2009

Don&Pam
pam that is the building works.. from what i have been told there will still be fitting out and training before it opens

wizard
Wizard

You stated LARNACA was due for completion in November for opening early next year.

We are informed that it's not until November 2009 !!!

Don & Pam
will re check next week with my contact i may have heard it wrong but its still good news for those who have had to suffer Pafos over the last few years

wiz
Whats wrong with Paphos airport? My family and I are flying to there in a couple of weeks time. Anything I should know?
Just small, and very busy (especially on a Wednesday :yikes)

Kath x
Oh, It WOULD have to be a wednesday that we arrive then!!! lol Oh well I'm sure it will be worth it x
Paphos is wonderful. I cant stand the airport, but as you say, it's worth when you get through.

kath x
The new Paphos airport is expected to begin operation in November, with Larnaca opening in Autumn 2009
Famagusta Gazette 10Sept08
apologies to all my contact has been back to me.. typo im afraid its 2009 that lanaca is due for hand over to the operators not 2008 as in my post :(

wizard
What I hate the most about Paphos Airport is the Departure area and having to leave!

If you remember that this is not Manchester or another major UK airport but Cyprus you'll be fine!

:cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.