Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Dare I ask what Southall Travel have to say about this?

The answer to the final part of your question depends on how much credit you have on the card, or cash in the bank if it's a debit card. Going through the Visa claim back process may take a couple of months so if you do rebook you'll be out for both tickets until it's sorted.

The airline can't be applying their cancellation fee (which could be quite high) since they already admit they never accepted the reservation so there is only the Netflights service charge that needs to be worried about, the going rate for that ought to be around £30. Have they said how much they want?

The bottom line is that they have taken your money for something which they can't supply. You didn't ask EVA to cancel or Southall to hold a reservation. It begs the question what would happen if 2 people with the same name did try to book the same flight!
steve8482

this post is running on MoneySaverExpert I tried to post a link but I'm not allowed to it's down Holidays abroad/flights

/ / forums . moneysavingexpert . com / showthread . php?t=2577589

anyway the bottom line is they've got me back on the original flights no charges.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.