Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Paint Balling
4 Posts
Last year when we were in SB there was an advertisement for a paintballing centre up on the main road behind the Victoria Palace and the Fiesta Beach Hotels up near the Windmill Resteraunt which we could also recommend for a night out as the floor show is all free and meals and drink reasonable.
i saw a paintballing centre, up near the victoria palace (maybe not that far up)but up that end and loads of signs for paintball
never saw anyone actually playing
We stayed at the Golden Dreams Aparments. They are next to an entertainment complex on the main road going from the centre southwards towards Nessebar, called MULTIPLACE. It is directly across the road from the back of the Hrintzema Hotel and the Side of the Trakia Plaza Hotel. There is paintballing and go-karting directly behind the Golden Dreams and Multiplace. We did go-karting a few times. It cost 10levs for 22 laps. Didn't have a go at the paintballing. Hope this helps. If you need any more info please ask.

Yvonne
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.