Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
They are in the Eclipse brochure so will probably be in the First Choice one as they are one of the same.
The Pallini used to be in the Argo brochure.
Elizabeth
Thanks for that.

I have looked in the first choice on line brochure but they did not come up but thanks anyway.
hi
this property is currently listed as apartmenta grade a with the CTO and managed by Aeolos hotel management ltd and can be found on the following link

http://www.sterlingtours.co.uk/pallini-apartments-protaras.html

you can also book through this link

hope this helps

brian
thanks for your help will take a look,
The Pallina are situated right beside Fig tree bay the pool area overlooks the sea,, The Capo bay hotel is directly across from it, There is a resturant there called the Anemos excellen the locals eat there . You are right in the middle of the strip an excellent location

I always fancied going to the Pallini and probably would have done but it cost a fortune,

Hope this helps
Elizabeth
Are they really mega expensive, cheeers for letting me know.
Carol
When I priced up the Pallini I nearly fell of the sofa. its the supplements that get added on if there are only 2 sharing.
I prefer S/C but after the family grew up and got married we found we were being stung with supplements for 2 sharing a decent accomodation, We went half board to hotels for a while as it was just as cheap as geting an apartment.

We did not like being tied down for meals and we liked the freedom of the apartment so we decided rather than pay excess supplements we would buy our own,

The Pallini are in a good spot and Argo brochure is always dearer. The food in the Anemos resturant is excellent.
Elizabeth
cheers for that, I have had a good luck round today, not in First choice, Libra, thompsons, but never mind, if they are really expensive I wont bother. Thanks for all you replies.
Carol
Why don't you phpne Sterling tours and get a price they are a reputable company we have booked flights through them

Elizabeth
HI ALL

:D I`m of to protaras on sat 17 staying at pallini apartments and was wondering if anyone as stayed there recently . also what kind of appliances do you get in the rooms i:e toaster,kettle as i`ve been to others and ended up paying for the rental . also whats the area like for eating out . ages 40 and 37.

thanks Dave
Hi,
There are reviews in the Hotel section here http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/cyprus/protaras/pallini-hotel-apartments/
Some of them mention whats included.....but maybe someone who has stayed here will help you some more :lol:
thanks sapphire it looks like i`m going to have a relaxing week i`m realy looking forward to it . still got to take the wife though ONLY JOKING
DOC.....I take it she doesn't read this forum ? Or you would be sleeping on the sunbed I suspect :lol:

Did the reviews answer your Q's :?: If not I'm sure one of my work colleagues stayed here earlier this year so he might know some more....shall I ask :?:

Sapph
HI SAPP

:wink: Correct to both your answers . and yes the link was very helpful . thanks again.

Doc
hi doc 123 were going to protaras on the 21st and staying in the andreotis apts might bump into you out there, john docherty , jannie.
HI JANNIE

yes you never know , looking forward to this hol went to kos last year arrived at 3.30 in the morning and woke up to find ourselves - me the wife a teenage daughter and her friend in a german 18 to 30 complex night mare . girls loved it
hi all
i want to book pallini apartments (next door to capo bay) in protaras but can not book with argo holidays anymore, does anyone know what tour operator i could book it through?
thanks
Hi There,
Have a look on a site called Sterling Tours, they do the Pallini, as do a few other tour operators, just put Pallini Apartments Cyprus in your search engine.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.