Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
staying at the santa lucia hotel in palma nova in april read some good reviews on this hotel so really looking forward to it.iam a beach lover so the hotel sounds just up my street,anyone else been and is it really one of the best positioned hotel in palma nova,also hopping the weather picks up so i can sunbathe everyday cant wait 8)
I like an opinion on this as well - as im staying in another hotel in plama nova and im hoping that the sol cala blanca is in the best position :lol:
I would agree, the Santa Lucia is definatly in the best position in palma nova. We have stayed there a few times and the hotel is first class :D
I have booked a weeks accomodation at the aquasol in palma nova with INVALID URL if you look on their sight they have hotels in magaluf and palma nova

**Edit to change to lowercase, please do not post in capitals as it makes posts difficult to read, thanks. Admin **
oops posted this before in the wrong place sorry :oops:

I am finding it almost impossible :hmmm to find a aparthotel in palma nova/magaluf area that will cater for 6 of us in one room/apartment .Although my son and his friend will be 16(probably not allowed on there own,hotel rules)Also i would not allow them to be on there own either. :no :tut
Can anyone please please let me know if they have stayed anywhere in magaluf/palma nova that had two bed apartments. :cry: :sulk
Thanks kerrie :glynis :wave
Stayed in Palma Nova booked 2 rooms 1 for 16 year old twins no problems
I am sure you could book 2 adjoining apts as the kids will be with you adults on the same booking....but of course this will probably be more expensive than one big apt.

Hope you get some more replies!
You will really enjoy the hotel and its location. Maybe Palma Nova a bit quiet in April!!
:sun

Hi Alsbaby,

Maybe this link might help ?

http://www.palmanova-hotels.com/
I am staying in the Cala Blanca in april,not alot between them for position but I believe all rooms in the santa lucia have sea views.I think I am right in saying Cala Blanca is 4*
we stayed in the ca sabones in palma nova and they are perfectly placed for both palma nova and magaluf but ask for a room away from the road
Please could you tell me the best appartments and hotels in palma nova,right on or near the beach and all the entertainment,but not to close ,as in noise in the night :D
Try owners direct as well for Apartments, but as stated above the best beachfront Hotels Would be (in no order of preference), Santa Lucia, Cala Blanca Sol, and The Son Matias is also directly on the beach. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.