Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Stayed a few times at easter in Magalluf, we`ve had mixed weather some showers and one year it was sunny everyday.

Nearest golf I am sure is at Santa Ponsa, I think there is around 3 golf courses there or near to them .A few mini golf courses in Palma Nova.

Regular buses to Palma.There are boat trips from Magalluf beach to Palma.

Theres a gocart track on the road out of Magalluf towards Santa Ponsa, you could walk to it, it takes around 30 mins.

Marina Land is only a 15 min taxis/bus away.Pirates is supposed to be good.

We have hired cycles before and there is a good cycle route to Portal Nous (passing Marine Land). In the other direction the track goes towards Santa Ponsa but it is a long way and not track the whole way.

There`s a car boot sale on waste land near to Pirates, I think on a sat morning.
i see you right at the other end of p/n.away from the action.but a nice walk along prom.i have emaied you a map ect.all you can do is walk.its not far to any attraction you need.ie waterpark/grazy golf/karting.bus stop to palma is just round the corner from you.25 mins if that.depends on traffic.

just go with the flow.you will be ok.but don;t spend all morning in bed.lots to do and see
Thanks for the info. :) I'm looking forward to going back to beautiful Majorca. We did the Pirate Show a few years ago but I wouldn't mind going back to see it.
so at leaast you know your way around.don;t forget short cuyt road to waterpark and Pirate Show area.karting is near there as well.but crazy golf is only up the road from you.just beware of mozzies.
Waterparks prob won`t open until May.

DjWoody why would anyone spend all morning in bed.
Nearerst golf course is the poniente about 5 minutes in a taxi, it also can be walked so dont have the cost of the buggy. Golf is expensive in Majorca.:

http://mallorcagolfclubs.com/

As he is 12 they might want to see a handicap certifcate so would check with the golf club.

Kind Regards
Stewart
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.