Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
just join in and have fun...you may find a lot are on 18.30s hols.but most are couples out for a good night.don;t forget you can do this back home.so you may tend to find more relaxed bars.so you can get to know each other more....either way you;ll love it... one tip walk round loads of hided bars.
Don't know how old you are but popular for the younger people seem to be Mano's and the square at the back of BCM (sorry don't know the proper name). If you're a bit older you might like the Piano Bar, which is just round the corner from Mano's. Only problem is that it is a small bar, so gets a bit cosy! I've been to Magaluf/PN about 5 times, twice with the kids, twice with hubby and one with my mother, who is 67. She absolutely loved it.
you mean the Piano Bar on the island...try windsor bar as well thats more set up for younger people..ie pool music fun.same people own both bars.its just a matter of trying them all really.best way.dont be fighten to say no if you get asked to come in for a drink...just say something.and walk on.lots of pubs fun bars in torrenova.which is inbetween mag and p nova,you we see a tall white appt block and a bungie jump.plus in p nova there is some very nice cafe bars.near the crazy golf just passed the road on the left.nice for a daytime pose.plus loads of bars along that road.
so in fact you could spend anight walking round all 3 places.so much to offer you would never do in all in a week.

let us all know how you get on anyway...that time of year is crazy.
try Alexs as well in magaluf its a nice bar with dj and dance floor, seating area outside, you haev also got the Office there are loads of places up and down the strip

Bananas is good as well

Enjoy
Thanks for the info :)
We're 19 and 20 so will be looking for quite lively places most nights and will definitely have a walk from palma nova along to Torrenova at some point too.
Thanks again :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.