Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
palma nova
7 Posts
Hi Will!

I have just returned from a week in Palma Nova, fabulous! Lovely weather in the 30's every day, just wish i could have stayed for longer!

Whilst I am not sure about where your apartments are, I can tell you that you will enjoy the Pirates show! Its amazing and the kids love it! Well worth the money!

C xxx
Hi Will1963

Not sure where your apartments are but I can tell you that Pirates is a fair walk from Palma Nova. Pirates is situated at the furthest away end of Magaluf from where Palma Nova is. Taxis are plentiful and fairly inexpensive and the buses run very often, usually on time and are very reasonably priced too. Have to say though that even if you do walk it you will thoroughly enjoy the Pirates show. Save your energy for all the cheering and audience participation and get a taxi/bus. Enjoy!
I have requested that these apartments are added to our database, so hopefully one of our members will be able to post a review

Biff
We were staying at the Hotel Hawaii about 6 weeks ago and walked to Pirates from there - took us over an hour, but we did stop for a few drinks along the way! Had a fantastic night.
i have booked a 5 day break to this hotel in october , hope its going o be ok weather etc , what ddid you think of it here xxx
We liked it. Bit unsure when we first got there in the middle of the night, but by the next morning we realised it was absolutely fine - view from balcony was fantastic. Food seemed a bit strange at times but we always found something we liked.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.