Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Click Here for our reviews which also contain the hotels email and web address. :D
Thanks for the reply admin.

The email address on the web site is not correct. Been there done that. Any further ideas on my query.
Cheers, Merry Christmas all.
After much searching I found this info@palmarima.com Hope this one works.

luci :wave
I have stayed at Palma Rima several times with no problem.
I have also been reading the recent reviews which to say the least are disturbing.
We are returning to the Palma Rima on 4th March for our annual visit to visit a little girl we are sponsoring through her schooling. So keith22 any feedback you could give on your return would be greatly appreciated.
know the Hotel has changed hands this season, but this was always a basic but clean and pleasant place to stay. It has the best pool in Gambia.
I think you will find that because the gambia is a poor country people tend to think the hotels there are compared to the ones in spain..
if you go to a third world country then you must accept the lower standards in accomadation even though they try their best to make things right for you. 8)
Actually, there are some fabulous hotels in Third World countries, all depends if you are prepared to pay European prices. On the other hand if you go to Spain and pay Third World prices don't expect too much there either.
Hi, me and my other half are going to the palma rima hotel in gambia next tuesday (only 8 more sleeps to go!!) for two weeks. Read review after review, and are very much lookin forward to it! The only thing i really wanna know is, if anyone has stayed there recently, what is the security like around the safe deposit boxes?? Because as we are getting nearer im getting more tempted to take sterling cash with me, rather than travellers cheques. But like my fella keeps saying 'if we get the cheques nicked then at least we can get them back, whereas with cash we cant!' Any suggestions would be appreciated, not many people who i have spoken use travellers cheques anymore! Thanks :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.