Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
we don't have any reviews on this hotel unfortunately although it is included in our review page.
I haven't stayed there but we did visit a couple of weeks ago to have a look at the new development that is being built at the side of it. (Report to come, Fiona!)

To be honest, it's a bit off the beaten track and I would guess it's a good 20 minute walk to Calangute (you would need a torch for sure). If you like a quiet rural location it would be fine but it's a bit too isolated for me.
It seems nice enough although you will need to use the taxis, you should be able to find one or two. I would recommend finding a good tuktuk driver and getting him to come and pick you up and drop you off.

have a great time
Thank you for the replies received so far- appreciate your advice. Had a feeling it was quite a way from the main drag but hey ho - taxis and tuk-tuks are cheap enough. Anyone else care to post their opinion - sending thanks in advance as 25 January is on the near horizon, Sorting out packing this weekend but as an annual visitor, I know I won't need much!
Thanks again. Keep happy!
Hi

Just got back yesterday after two fab weeks at this resort. I have done a short hotel review if you want to have a look. Its a great hotel and in my opinion in a great location, you will have a great holiday!!

Jan
Visited the Palmarinha from 19th Feb to 5th March.
Really enjoyed our stay, and had absolutley no problems with the hotel.
It is a short taxi ride from calangute beach (80 - 100 rs) or a long walk - not recommended at night.
The room was comfortable and staff were extremely friendly.
Had great fun joining the guys for cricket in an adjacent paddy field.
More time was spent arguing than actually playing cricket, bur Raj, Adam, Fabian et al will make sure you are made to feel welcome.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.