Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
yes cuba shack, dalmesh (dunno if thats the correct spelling but sounds correct) has a load of huts on the beach and when i have stayed before never had a problem getting one on the day. Also he will be able to sort you somewhere at a friends if he is full.
Hi, I'm just back from a 2 day trip to palolem and we arrived without any accomodation. We had no problem in finding accomodation. I suggest Bernards or Presly's (spelling?) , they are both very close to each other and have decent cocohut accomodations and both of them are in the process of adding more huts..
Cairan's camp and Cafe Del mar are also great places to stay, but as they are popular you will have to book in advance..
Mr Stella +Bagaddict,thanks a bunch for you assistance.
Martinez
Does anyone have any recommendations for beach cottages in Palolem?

Also how much are they and do i have to book in advance for February?

Thanks
Sorry, I tried to post a link, but failed miserably!! :lol:

There is a thread on here about Palolem... have a little search there is loads of info on there.
Cafe Ibiza coco huts at Palolem were being refurbished 2 weeks ago and look like they will be very nice. They are also opening a internet cafe on site (maybe open now). A friendly welcome and good food will be found here.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.