Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
To be honest I have never looked for anything to eat when I arrived. However, from memory it's a very small arrivals area, and I don't remember seeing anything like that.

Kath x
Paphos airport arrivals has almost nothing there. Two luggage belts, passport control, and on landside car hire desks and a queue of peole collecting!

However as you drive to your destination you will probably pass several 24 hr kiosks where you would be able to buy drinks and basic food e.g. bread, butter, milk, cold meat.

There are takeaway Pizza places as you drive towards Paphos I think.

Late at night it has only previously taken us about 30 mins max. to get out of the airport, but others may have a differnet story to tell.

Maybe if you can say where you are going it might help further.
When we fly into Paphos we like to get right away and carry on until we reach Paralmni..
We usually stop of at the kiosk on the exit road from the airport there are 2 , As we usually land around tea time i am not sure when they close, but most bakeries are open 24 hours and handy for picking up some snacks to keep hunger at bay,
Maybe when they have finished the upgrade on Paphos airport it will have the same facilities as Larnaca hopefully...

There's absolutely nothing on the departure check-in side so if anyone is taking friends or family back to the airport and wanted to wait around till the plane leaves - there's nowhere to get anything to eat or drink, except for a very small kiosk that sells magazines etc.

In arrivals - (next door to the departure check-in) there is what is supposed to be a cafe that sells very expensive drinks and quite inedible sandwiches.

We usually go further up the road to the beach bar and get something there if we are picking up friends on a delayed flight.

And, even more annoying is this new departure tax - which is supposedly for upgraded facilities! I don't mind paying for the facilities - but surely, when they have them and NOT before????

Cyprus100
thank you, will get something at kiosks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.