Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Pafos can be all things to all people [except a beach resort] around the old town and harbour there are some nice bars albeit expensive and further along you have the inevitable bar street with all its entertainment/noise etc, for half board [fairly quiet i can recommend the [Aegean village see hotel reports forum]

wizard
Thanks a million for your quick reply. Have sourced some cheap fligts to Pafos Cyprus and am trying to work out whether to try Cyprus as I usually go to Tenerife. Would Limassol have beachs also.
the best beaches are around Permera/Protaras ..Agia Napper also has some loverly beaches and of course the night life, Larnaka and LEMESOS have also have some reasonable beach areas It depends on what you want.. why not look in the members resort reports[ see blue banner near top of page] for some ideas

wizard
would recommend The Avanti Hotel.Close enough to the harbour area and numerous bars and restaurants but far enough away from the busyness and noise that goes with it.Some great restaurants on the doorstep on the "triangle" with a few lively and quiet bars also.There are several good 4 star hotels opposite the Avanti which stretch up the coast.Although the "beaches" aren't great most hotels have their own areas where you can go for a dip.The east side is definitely beach orientated if that is important to you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.