Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Did Pafos for new year a few years ago. It's not completely open, or completely closed, but somewhere in the middle (large number of ex-pats live there, so some tavernas stay open to facilitate this)

Might hit 20 degrees if you're lucky, and a good day will feel like a good late Spring English day. Evenings get chilly. Still warmer than here though
Thanks, that's what i was looking to hear :)
It is a good time to go sightseeing, as it is too hot to walk around places in the summer!
Carol
been to Pafos in January a few years back, the locals thought i was nuts :yikes walking around in short sleeved shirt and lightweight trousers, and standing on Pafos Harbour with it snowing [unusual event on the coast] but on the whole the weather was fine 10-15 deg during the day but dropping to about 5 at night, with fewer tourist and a more convivial temperature for walking we took the chance to re-visit many of the archaeological sites

yasus

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.