Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
either area could tick all your boxes, Kato Pafos [the main tourist area around the harbor]can at times bit a bit in your face, whereas Protaras/Pernera is more family orientated and has the better beaches,both areas have some decent tavernas and family bars,if you want to keep to British food,again both can be found including a big mac, from a personal choice We much prefer the more laid back atmosphere of Pernera or Protaras

yasus
wizard
for me Protaras... depends on what ticks your boxes... but bare in mind its only 2 hours drive from one side of the island to the other so you can visit anywhere..

Steve
Thank you for your reply`s I have booked up for protaras staying at the Andreotis Apartments.
Any information on best restaurants, days out tips and advise etc, would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Alison xxx
hi if yo look towards the top of the Cyprus index page you will find 2 topics one is what to do and see in southern cyprus and the other restaurant recommendations

yasus
wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.