Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Stayed at the Valentin Star last July...clean friendly hotel with the best pool in Calan Bosc. On the downside, there was very little entertainment for children and for a 4 star hotel the food isn't great. I couldnt tell you if they have changed their outlook on giving the children more entertainment but reading another menorca forum the food hasn't improved, apparently they sacked the chef after the residents complained and this is only last week.

Paradise club....although I only walked all the way through it, it looks a much better place for children, plenty of children's entertainers keeping them active. If you need any more info pm me and I can give you a link concerning both places which goes more in depth
Thanks

I am leaning towards the paradise as it apears to lean more towrds childrens entertainment, I have also heard about the Valentin stars food and had experience of a hotel in Majorca with reheated everything for breakfast and of course chips
The breakfasts are very good in the Valentin Star, its the evening meal thats really poor, I really do think the Paradise Club is best for you if children's entertainment is high on your list of priorities. Have you considered the Calan Bosc hotel, children's entertainment is very good there and you can go fully inclusive....and its right at the beach.
I ended up picking a deal at the Sol Falco, so I will give you feedback when I get back

thanks

To all
That's great! Look forward to your report when you get back. Have a fab holiday :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.