Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Not heard of them.. but its almost 3 years since we were there so they might be new (or we missed them)

We did go to the Papantonia Hotel and Appartments though...
I've found some info if it's of any use to you and will add them to our review site for you.

http://www.cyprus-apartments.net/paramount.html
Thanks everyone for the info.

Cheers,
Janet
Hi, just wondering if anyone has stayed at the paramount? booked to go in a week, first time in cyprus and can`t wait! Thanks for any info, Sandie.
We have this property listed in our hotel reviews but no reports as of yet. So if anyone has been and would like to submit a report please do so here

Sandie, maybe you could submit a report for us when you come home, we would be very greatful.

Sarah
Merged with an existing topic.

luci :wave
Paramount is just on the turn off to go Cape Greco when going from Protaras to Ayia Napa.

I always liked the look of Paramount but never saw them advertised anywhere. The location is good and walking to Protaras is certainly doable.

Ann
Hi, thanks for that Ann, i`m glad it is possible to walk to protaras, and i will gladly do a review when i come back, thanks for your help, Sandie.
We have this property listed in our hotel reviews but no reports as of yet. So if anyone has been and would like to submit a report please do so here

Sandie, maybe you could submit a report for us when you come home, we would be very greatful.

Sarah

Sandie, I've copied and pasted this in case you missed it when it was merged.

Sarah
We went to the Paramount apts in July and it was nice nothing spectacular but nice enough. It was a typical Greek apartment, very clean, friendly staff, nice big pool, good for kids, nice food and the rooms were big enough. The only thing I would say is it is a good 25 min walk to Protaras centre which didn't bother us (it sobers you up on the way back) but families with young children or old people might struggle and feel a bit isolated although there are a few restaurants dotted along the route which are all reasonable. There was a bus stop right outside so and it was only 0.80 cyprus pound to go to Protaras or Ayia Napa which was very handy as buses were every hour.

We had a moped out so travelled to a few beaches and didn't bother with the nearest beach that Paramount guests can use but people who did said it was very small and difficult to get a sun bed. There was a lot of building work going on around the apartments but you couldn't here anything it just had that unfinished feel about it.

If staying around the pool all day and eating at the hotel is your thing this place is as good as anywhere really and we did have a good holiday but we did a lot of walking and moped riding to get it.

In summary we found Paramount, and Cyprus in General, nice enough but for less money you could go to any other Greek Island and have just as good a holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.