Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
being of your parents age, i like to have evenings out in marmaris but dont want to stay there. It depends on what they want from their holiday. Icmeler would be a safe bet and try JT at http://www.icmeleronline.com for suitable accomodation. Turunc is slightly more relaxed but a bit too far to get to marmaris and back. And if they want complete peace and quiet try the link below.
Hi Dan,

What a considerate son you are! :D
Yip, I would definitely say Icmeler is the place. That way you and your brother can go clubbing in Marmaris if you like and your mum and dad can have a leisurely walk round Icmeler at night, with all its gorgeous restaurants it will be ideal for them.

John Toohey at Icmeler online will no doubt have the ideal apartments. But one place that immediately sprung to mind was where I spent my very first holiday in Icmeler. It was the Adler apartments at the back of the old town. Its a couple of minutes on the Dolmus into town or a lovely ten minute walk. It has a lovely atmosphere as everyone gets to know each other because it is so small. I'm not sure what the reviews are like now as I was there when it first opened six years ago and we had a ball. Its suitable for you and your brother too as there's a great atmosphere and a pool table etc.

I'm sure their website is http://www.adlerapart.com/ Well worth a look.

Hope you all have a fabulous holiday, whatever you decide.

Catherine x
Many thanks to both of you :)
Dan
Dan,

What a considerate son you are! says Scottishmum !!!
:lol: :lol:

So I take it having an 'empty' while your parents are away doesn't come into it :lol: :lol:

Seriously, the advice given by Catherine is sound in my opinion. Your parents being first timers will do no better to have someone like JT to keep them right.

Wilson :wink:
Ooo Wilson, i got the impression he was wanting to go with his mum and dad. "I mentioned that we could pay for ourselves"? :lol:

Maybe not and he just fancies getting the girls round for some partying. :D :hyper
Catherine xxxx
:lol:

Just to make it clear, I'll be wanting to go with them!

Checked out them Adler Apartments yesterday ScottishMum, they look great.
See I knew you were a good son! :D
That used to be a My Travel accommodation but I can't find it on their website now, so I'm afraid I don't know who's doing it now. You can book direct with them and book your own flights though.

I don't know if John Toohey does these ones though, you could always ask him. http://www.icmeleronline.com

HTH

C x
http://www.icmeleronline.com never loads for me :(
Well, it says it loads....but it's just a white screen!

Dan
That happens to me all the time dont know why.

If you wait until the www address loads and you see it on the address line on your computer click up onto it and press return it should then go to site unfortunately you have to do it for everything you look at once your in there

Hope this makes sense

Lynn
Exact same thing happens to me too, I used to put an extra slash at the end hit return, then back and the page would come up. Same thing happened with another Turkey website the other day. Don't know what thats about.

JT?
first choice do the adler i believe and cosmos did not sure if still do also somewhere2stay.com
Sarah, I never thought of your place, you've got a nice place just on the edge of town now too haven't you?

I'd have a look at Sarah's link Dan, they had FAB reviews all last year and they do look gorgeous :D
thankyou scottishmum thats so lovely of you to say.

sarah
dans107,check out the scottravel website for the adler. thats who we go with on the 4th of june decent prices and some good late deals. :gluck
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.