UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Park Resorts.
7 Posts
We havent been before but we've booked for this august with tesco vouchers - camber sands :cheers
Camber has a good beach Louise :) It's a good thing you are coming in August as when we drove past it recently it was a bit muddy looking. Have you ever been around this area before? If you have any East Sussex questions I am happy to help (I talk up this area seeing I'm from East Sussex). I don't know Brighton well though, but I know about Rye, Hastings, Eastbourne, etc, and places in Kent, ie, Ashford.
Hi Tarry,
thanks for the offer i will ask questions when i think of some. No we havent been before
we chose the camber parc because it was one of the busiest for families with lots going on and it
had a nice indoor pool so hopefully even if the weather is bad the kids should enjoy. We're not
really into beaches other than to walk along (dont like sunbathing on them) but i believe the beach
is a blue flag one.
By the time we go in August i will change any tesco vouchers i have left for activities in that area
my twin girls age 10 are particularly interested in a Llama centre that currently you can do with the
vouchers. I will look nearer the time.
thanks Louise :cheers
Have you guys tried North Wales? I've been going there since I was a little girl :)
:welcome to Ht Jane :)
I haven't been there but you are obviously a big fan of it. I think a lot of people will be looking for UK holidays this year. What facilities do they have? It would be good to some info for members. :)
Thank you! :)
Yes I think we'll be going back there this summer, it works out so much cheaper than going abroad! I'm not sure what their website is.

Can't wait for the summer!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.