Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi murgy
http://www.parquesantiago.com is their website.
Hope you get something soon.
E-mail parque@parquesantiago.com
Good luck murgy we tried to get booked for christmas but were told fully booked. Might be because we needed 3 bed you may be lucky if your looking for something smaller. Hope your lucky its a fab place to stay we have just returned after 2 brilliant weeks there
thank you fiona emailed them today :lol:
hi petra bee were after a 1 bed or studio that sleeps 2 adults and 1 child have been to tenerife 3 times at xmas and its great no stress done it diy this year so just need accommodation more hotel's are available than apartments fingers crossed we can get in
Has anyone any info on these apartments,cant find any reviews for them.Planning to go July.

I've seen them from the outside, but not been in them.

But i have to say that the location is great, there are some good bars and restaurants around this area.
The complex is in a good area with plenty going on around them, the apartments themselves are spacious especially if you are lucky enough to get a duplex on there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.