Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
It's not a hotel, it's an apartment complex. Probably around 20 years old but very well maintained. Lovely pool and gardens. Plenty of nice shops, bars and restaurants nearby.

It is a stones-throw from the beach (sorry - there's no volume control on the sound of the waves)
Have stayed in PS3, visited PS4 and passed by PS2 so can't comment what its like, don't think nearly as big as the others (PS3 biggest). You just must go to Montanas next door to you apartments though, they do fab meals and breakfasts. Also across from PS2 and up slightly there's a nice chinese buffet, you go upstairs to it, it's at start of a small shopping area.

Have fun.
Stayed here several years ago, lovely complex with nice large pool. Stayed in a studio which was clean and nice. I think alot of the apartments are privately owned.
About a 10 minute walk to Veronicas and about a 5 minute walk in the other direction to the new Safari Centre.
hi
we have stayed in santiago 1 (next door)for the last 3 years its a good area
nice apartment complex and you can use pool and bar in santiago 1
if you wish
Have stayed in PS2 for past 3 or 4 years. Our friends own an apartment on the complex. You've got everything you need a stones throw away. The Patch with all bars and restuarants next door. Supermarket on site, and one across the road at the shopping centre. Montana's and El Cedro's at the front on the complex that do excellant meals.

Overall, it's a good place to stay.
  • Edited by smh2005 2006-05-27 17:12:30
big thanks to all who have replied to my post,set our mind at rest.looking forward to our holiday even more, thanks to all for the great info. keep it coming :D :D :D :D
Is the PS2 only for private lets? If not and package holidays are available then I will add them to our review site.
I think a lot of the apartments on PS2 are private lets. I've never really seen it advertised in brochures or in travel agents. PS3 and PS4 (although I am not sure about PS5) have been advertised by travel agents and in brochures.
Thanks. :D I won't add them.
Stayed in Parque Santiago 2 in October - we rented what was called a villa!! basically was like a house - was the best place ive ever stayed - the pool area is fanastic - has a nice snack bar as well - very clean and very central for all pubs etc especially the dubliner bar which we loved
thank you very much for your info scalder. could you tell me which end of the pool is the shallow end ?it's just that we are in one of the villas beside the pool [middle one behind the palm trees]and the kids are quizzing us every time they look at the pics. :?:
thank you very much for your info scalder. could you tell me which end of the pool is the shallow end ?it's just that we are in one of the villas beside the pool [middle one behind the palm trees]and the kids are quizzing us every time they look at the pics.

the shallow end of the pool is the end nearest the snack bar.
We stayed in Villa where you are staying (villa 8) was totally beautiful - very spaceous just like a house with huge verander at the back. the pool insnt massive - it has a small paddle type pool if you have really young children - plenty of sun beds - you do have to pay for them but only a couple of euros if i remember rightly. You'll have a fab time. Im going back to tenerife at new year but couldnt get the parque 2 booked up again as they were only taking 2 week bookings
think you potentially may be staying in same villa as wel did? sure ours was in the middle
Can anyone give me information on good bars/entertainment and restaurants near this complex. We're travelling out in October and haven't been to this end before. We usually go over Xmas/New Year and stay at Los Geranios in the Eugenes area.

Thanks for any help.

Lorraine
You're right near the patch which is a selection of bars, shops and restaurents.
Walking up towards Los Cristianos about 10 minutes near the Balloon there is also another strip of bars with evening entertainment. The Soul Suite is here. I dont know whether this one line of bars has a name but easy to find once you have seen the baloon up in the sky walk towards it.

Other members here I am sure will advise further.

Kind Regards
Stewart
I'm afraid the balloon is no longer available as it was closed quite a while ago.
Not sure if the name but its at the back of Parque De La Paz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.