Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Oh the apartment are called Parque Santiago III Apartments (silly me)

:P
Hi Cathy we have some recent reviews of the apartments here

Sarah
Nice area, had friends staying there once,it was a lovely apt and a nice complex.

Dont think you will need to pack to many jumpers though. :) Pretty sure May will be nice an warm 8)
We have been going the first 2 weeks in May for many years and the weather has always been great, sometimes gets cloudy but is still hot, we will be going on the 4th May.
Theres a heated pool at one end of the apartments so you can still have a dip even if it is not really that hot yet.
We came back last week and weather was amazing.
The pool is massive and takes ages to warm up but it is the best complex i have ever been to.
A little tip go to supermarket for your drinks as the bar is bit pricy.
Dont think you will go wrong with the Parque Santiago complexes, my daughters always stay on Parque 3, and they love it, we always stay on Parque 4 which is right next door to 3, i always say that ours tends to be alittle quieter.
can't go wrong with this complexe we have been going back there since we first saw them 4 years ago. would be interested to know where you found them cheap as we always pay quite a bit to stay here
No probs with weather, we've just got back and the wife had to leave the beach 3 times in the fortnight because it was too hot.
One day temp shown on streets as 21, absolute cods wallop, it was like havin a blow torch on your arms.
Later that night showed temperature of 22, we were looking for cheap jumpers :D

PS III ab fab mate no probs
I am thinking of booking PS III for June for two weeks is there no air conditioning in the apartments and if so does it make a big difference. We usually go to air conditioned places so I was wondering will I melt here? :shock:
we always go in August and have never had problem with heat. the apts seem well designed to protect from heat
Hi,

These apartments are excellent been there 5 times now (i think) and never had problems, no air conditioning but never found it a problem. Not been for a few years, really want to go again soon.

Just wondering where you got the cheap deal from Chattycathy as always have problems finding anyone who goes there.

Sez
I booked these apartments last week with direct holidays for end of may and price was £311 for 2 weeks, think i got lucky!
Wow, that's a fantastic price. We have booked for Oct H/T and the price was £1100 for 2 adults and 2 kids. I thought that was a good price too (with Direct Holidays)
Booked 1 bed apartment, for/on behalf of two friends,going for eleven nights October..£495. Not bad!
My memories of weather during May in Tenerife are lovely when I've been there....and great for getting a tan.

P.S.Oh..have now managed to get another apartment booked for myself and co. around about the same time in October..this time £589..quite pleased with that too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.