Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Wickedchris I am sure will be on to direct you further she seems to know every bar in Tenerife !

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Me know every bar in the area never.

Your right near the patch, which has some great bars, a must visit for you is Shenanagins with the famout looney tunes on.

Blaydon races is another good bar with the risque roxy a great drag act.

The railway tavern is a lovely little pub situated under the las Palmeras hotel.

Then onto the strip, which is as it says a strip of bars which are located underneath the parque de la paz appartments. From where your staying make your way up to the Vulcano hotel then turn right just after it and then on your left is the strip of bars.

A bit further on is michaels bar.

i hope you have a good time, my friend has an apt there it is a lovely complex.

you will have a fab time.

If you need anymore help feel free to ask.

just don't pm me as i can't send pms. Sorry.
Told you :D

Kind Regards
Stewart
You all know me to well. :lol:
hi all, first time on this site. had a look through past posts and recent, am sure this site will be useful to me. :) we thinking about lanzarote for a week in nov. never been before but have been to tenerife north and gran canaria , any ideas on whether or not it is as good. we not too fussy but like clean resorts and some life .
Hi ka7 :D Have you tried looking on the Lanzarote forum HERE This will give you more information about different resorts on the island and there are one or two Lanzarote residents on that forum too :wink:
Personally, I love Lanzarote and Tenerife. There are so many different types of holiday you can have on either island, whether you like it quiet, busy, fun, sightseeing, family etc...
hi,
thanks im gonna look on it now :D
thanks for all your help - I'm sure we'll enjoy trying out these different bars. We're back to Geranios at Xmas/New Year but it'll be nice to go a different part of the resort in October
Hi

I am looking to book a privatly owned apartment in this complex.

Is it in a good location?
Is there a nice pool?
Is it near beach?
Hi Lesley,

Yes it is in a good location. Plentry of restaurants and bars nearby but not overly noisey.

Nice pool

Yes Beach is at the back of the complex although a nicer beach is 5-10 minutes walk around the corner.

The complex is quite old now but still looks nice, I guess the appartments will be down to how the owners have kept them refurbished.

Kind Regards
Stewart
Hi Lesley. We walked through the Santiago 2 complex a couple of weeks ago. Very dissapointed with them. Looked like it was closed down . A lot of appartments were barred up for security reasons i presume as most of the appartments here must be privately owned.It was pure dark and dreary in the corridors and looked more like an old hospital / jail (never been in one).It really turned us off from the place. The pool area seemed ok and the appartments from the outside looked fine but the block itself was not very appealing.We stayed in Parque Santiago 3 through an agent and it is like the Ritz compared to Santiago 2 and not to mention Santiago 1 which was even more dreary and run down looking. If you had a chance try and book PS3 as it is right on the beach front and has a massive pool area and excellent facilities and restaurants on site.Were booking to go back there again next year .
HI GUYS, JUST BOOKED A PRIVATE APARTMENT HERE, HAS ANYONE ELSE STAYED ON THIS COMPLEX ?

Could I ask you not to post in capitals please.
See the Rules of Posting No. 1

allmen
Hi

my mate stays here regularly these are nice apts and are in a great location.
I've stayed in PS 3 but walked past PS 2, nice area. Montanas next door is a must
thanks for the replies guys, is it a long walk into adeje from here ?
sorry for posting in capitols earlier, forgot rule 1 !
About 3 km. A very pleasant stroll along the coast Takes anything from 20 mins to 45 mins depending on how far you go and how quickly you stroll
Our friends have an apartment on Parque Santiago 2. It is a fantastic place to stay in my opinion. Have stayed on this complex every year since 2002 and will hopefully be going again in August 2007.

I agree with an earlier post that you must visit Montana restaurant, their evening meals are fantastic. There is another restaurant next to Montana, called El Cedro's. El Cedro's do excellant breakfasts IMO.

The apartments are next to an area called The Patch. The Patch has a host of bars. One bar you must visit IMO is the Blayden Races; home to the fabulous Roxy Risque. We went there every night.

All in all, PS2 is a really good place to stay.
thanks guys for all replies, will give these restraunts a go, its always nice to go by reccomendations !
Oh and you must visit shennangins and see the fantastic freedy and dave

the fabulous 'looney tunes'
Does anyone have recent reviews/updates on Parque Santiago 2? Also does anyone know how small the studio apartments are? Can they accommodate 2adults + 1 child?

Have tried to book 2bedrooms but none available so kind of limited in the option area :(
I just need to know if the apartments are well kept, safe and spacious otherwise I might just forego the risk and just book into La Siesta

We are arriving in TFS on the 17th December and leaving on the 24th BTW
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.